West Georgia Technical College's Bookstores stock texts and miscellaneous supplies that students need for their classes. Each bookstore carries the books for the courses that are offered at that campus.
Calculators, notebooks, and pens and pencils are among the supplies stocked in the Bookstores.
Any questions about the bookstores can be referred to the Bookstore Manager 770.537.5732.
Financial Aid book allowances are available as credit in the bookstore one week prior to the beginning of classes.$$ FINANCIAL AID $$
IN THE BOOKSTORE
MAY 13 - May 28, 2013
**You can now use your Financial Aid (HOPE GED, PELL, and LOAN) for online processing**
Book Price Lists for Summer Semester
NOTICE:ISBN’s or prices are subject to change without notice
Hours of Operation:
|Murphy Campus||Carroll Campus|
|Monday – Thursday||Monday – Thursday|
|8:30 am - 7:00 pm||8:30 am – 7:00 pm|
|Carolyn Ellis, Bookstore Assistant||Lisa Carlson, Bookstore Assistant|
|Douglas Campus||LaGrange Campus|
|Monday - Thursday||Monday - Thursday|
|8:30 am – 7:00 pm||8:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Catherine Frazier, Bookstore Assistant||Christian Brown, Bookstore Assistant|
|Monday - Thursday|
|8:30 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday - CLOSED|
|Alan Wooten, Bookstore Assistant|
All campus bookstore locations are closed from 1-2 pm for lunch (unless otherwise noted).
Book Buyback Policy
1. Only books that are in good condition will be bought back.
2. Books may be bought back for up to 50% of retail.
3. Books will be bought back at the discretion of the bookstore staff.
4. The following will not be bought back:
- Books that contain writing or excessive highlighting.
- Books that are damaged (including water damage, ripped covers, missing pages, and broken or unglued spines).
- No Workbooks or Manuals.