- Current student enrolled in an eligible public or private high school (or home school program) in Georgia.
- Official SAT, ACT, ASSET or COMPASS or Accuplacer placement test scores.
(Requirements can be found HERE.)
- Move on When Ready admissions application.
- Move on When Ready Student Participation Agreement (must be signed by high school counselor and parent/guardian).
- Step 1:
- Submit official SAT/ACT, ASSET, or COMPASS test scores or take the Accuplacer placement exam.
- Step 2:
- Complete the MOWR admissions application HERE.
- Step 3:
- Meet with your high school counselor and parent/guardian to complete the Move on When Ready Student Participation Agreement.
Scan and email the Agreement to MOWR@westgatech.edu or drop it off at the nearest WGTC Campus.
- Step 4:
- Login in or set up a GAfutures account at GAFutures.org, and complete the MOWR (financial aid) application online.
- Step 5:
- Receive acceptance letter/email.
- Step 6:
- Attend orientation and registration session with WGTC High School Coordinator (information for scheduling will be included in acceptance letter/email).
For additional information, please contact us at MOWR@westgatech.edu.