If you are a high school student attending a Georgia public, private or home school program:
- MOWR funds cover all tuition and mandatory fees
- Required textbooks will be loaned free of charge
- Supplies required by some courses are not covered by MOWR (for example: uniforms, supply kits, background checks, etc.)
- Some program- or course-specific fees are not covered by MOWR (for example: lab fees, malpractice insurance fees, etc.)
*This MUST be completed EVERY semester of attendance while still in high school.*
- Step 1:
- Sign in to GAFutures.org or create account.
- Step 2:
- Click on “Move on When Ready” under What’s New box on right hand side of page.
- Step 3:
- Scroll down page and click on “MOWR online application” under Application Procedures.
- Step 4:
- Click “Add New Application”.
- Step 5:
- Fill in ALL Blanks.
- Name, birthdate, address, phone, email
- Select Public or Private school from drop down box
- Select High school you attend and click > to add High school
- Select West Georgia Technical College and click > to add college
- Step 6:
- Click in check box to certify that all of the information is correct.
- Step 7:
- Click Submit at bottom of page.
For additional information, please contact us at MOWR@westgatech.edu.