- Reading 64, Sentence Skills 70, Elementary Algebra 57
- Critical Reading 450, Math 440
- (Beginning March 2016) Reading 25, Writing 26, Math 24
- Reading 17, English 16, Math 19
- Reading 41, Writing 40, Math 32, Algebra 42
- Reading 79, Writing 62, Math 26, Algebra 37
- Reading 55, Sentence Skills 60, Math 34, Elementary Algebra 23*
- Critical Reading 430, Math 400
- SAT :
- (Beginning March 2016) Reading 24, Writing, 25, Math 22, Algebra 22*
- Reading 13, English 12, Math 17, Algebra 17*
- Reading 38, Writing 37, Math 32, Algebra 36**
- Reading 70, Writing 32, Math 26, Algebra 28**
*The Algebra score is only required for certain certificate programs and will not apply to most technical certificate programs.
- If you have taken the SAT, then go to www.collegeboard.org, log into your account, and request that your scores get sent to West Georgia Technical College.
- If you have taken the ACT, then go to www.actstudent.org, log into your account, and request that your scores get sent to West Georgia Technical College.
- If you have not taken the SAT, ACT or COMPASS, or your scores do not meet the minimum requirements, then you will be required to take our Accuplacer entrance exam.
- There is no charge for the first attempt on the Accuplacer placement test for high school students wishing to pursue Move On When Ready (MOWR).
- Testing days/times are listed below.
- Students must present their photo ID at the time of the test, and identify themselves to the testing administrator as a high school student testing for MOWR.
- Students must know/bring their Social Security Number, as this will be used to issue them a West Georgia Tech student ID number (900#).
Accuplacer Testing Days and Times:
Carroll Campus - 770-836-6800 - Tuesdays 9am-5pm
Coweta Campus - 770-755-7440 - Wednesdays 9am-5pm
Douglas Campus - 770-947-7300 - Wednesdays 9am-5pm
LaGrange Campus - 706-756-4650 - Tuesdays 9am-5pm
Murphy Campus - 770-537-5740 - Thursdays 9am-5pm
Or contact us at MOWR@westgatech.edu.
A student who applies to enroll at WGTC through the MOWR program may retest in the following ways:
- A student is allowed one free retest session after submitting a MOWR Student Application to WGTC AND completing three (3) months of high school instruction.
- A MOWR applicant may choose to retest by waiting seven (7) days and by paying $15 per test session (Reading, Sentence Skills or Math/Algebra). The student must pay a WGTC Campus cashier prior to retesting and will complete retesting through the traditional WGTC testing schedule on the college campus. A picture ID and SS# is required to check in.