NOTICE: WGTC Fall Semester Rental Returns Expiration date has been extended to January 4, 2016.
West Georgia Technical College's Bookstores stock texts and miscellaneous supplies that students need for their classes. Each bookstore carries the books for the courses that are offered at that campus.
Calculators, notebooks, and pens and pencils are among the supplies stocked in the Bookstores.
You can now save up to 40% on your textbook purchase; we now offer rental books and e-books (Jumpbooks) through the campus bookstores.
Any questions about the bookstores can be referred to the Textbook Coordinator at 770.947.7325.
Financial Aid book allowances are available as credit in the bookstore one week prior to the beginning of classes. You may now use your Financial Aid Book allowances (Hope GED, Pell and Loan) for online purchasing.
Book Price Lists for Spring Semester
NOTICE:ISBN’s or prices are subject to change without notice
Hours of Operation:
|Murphy Campus||Carroll Campus|
|Monday – Thursday||Monday – Thursday|
|8:30 am - 7:00 pm||8:30 am – 7:00 pm|
|Carolyn Ellis, Bookstore Assistant||Lisa Carlson, Bookstore Assistant|
|Douglas Campus||LaGrange Campus|
|Monday - Thursday||Monday - Thursday|
|8:30 am – 7:00 pm||8:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Catherine Frazier, Bookstore Assistant||Christian Brown, Bookstore Assistant|
|Monday - Thursday|
|8:30 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tecila White, Bookstore Assistant|
All campus bookstore locations are closed from 1-2 pm for lunch (unless otherwise noted).
1. Only books that are in good condition will be bought back.
2. Books may be bought back for up to 50% of retail.
3. Books will be bought back at the discretion of the bookstore staff.
4. The following will not be bought back:
- Books that contain writing or excessive highlighting.
- Books that are damaged (including water damage, ripped covers, missing pages, and broken or unglued spines).
- No Workbooks or Manuals.