Professional staff members are available to assist special population students as they work toward their educational and professional goals. Special populations include:
- Individuals with disabilities
- Individuals from economically disadvantaged families, including foster children, and homelessness
- Individuals preparing for non-traditional fields
- Individuals with limited English proficiency
- Single parents
- Displaced homemakers-not including dependent children under the age of 24
Services include programs which will enhance or improve the academic, technical and employability skills of special population students.
Requesting Services or for more information:
To request services, please contact: email@example.com
Documentation is kept confidential between the student and the Accessibility Services Coordinator.
Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education:
Know Your Rights and Responsibilities