View Grades or Transcripts
- Log in to Self Service Banner by clicking Login on the top right of this page.
- Enter your User ID and PIN, then click “Login”.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the First-Time User Tutorial below.
- Click Student Services and Financial Aid tab.
- Click Student Records
- Click Final Grade to view your grades
- Select the Term (term is available only after final grades have been posted)
- Click Submit (term summary will display including current classes and final grades)
- Click Academic Transcript from the Student Records menu to view your transcript
- Leave the default vales in the Transcript Level and Type fields
- Click Submit (an “unofficial” transcript will display on screen)
Students may obtain an official transcript of their records by printing, completing and returning a Request for Transcript form to the registrar's office.
Online transcript ordering is available through the National Student Clearinghouse: Online Transcript Request. (Transcripts will not be issued if a hold has been placed on the student's record, financially or otherwise, by the college).
Students may obtain a verification of enrollment by printing, completing and returning a Request for Verification of Enrollment form to the registrar’s office.