obtaining email username
- Log in to Self Service Banner by clicking Login on the top right of this page.
- Enter your User ID and PIN, then click “Login”.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the First-Time User Tutorial below.
- Click Personal Information tab.
- Select View Email Address.
- Make a note of your student email address. Your email user
name is the information prior to the ‘@’ sign. Example:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Your user name would be
- Exit Banner Web to close your session
first time logging into email
- Go to Student Email Login (located under Student Resources on the right side of screen)
- Enter your user name and password
- Select Login
• Example: Username: jdoe4
• Initial Password is your 8 digit birth date (MMDDYYYY) If
your birthday is January 1, 1990, then your password is
- Once you are logged into email, go to Options then select
Password to change your password. (Please note for future
- Enter your birth date (mmddyyyy) in the Enter Your Old
Password box. Select a new password of at least 6 characters.
In the Choose a New Password box, reenter the new
- Make sure to set a Security Question and Answer. This is a
required field and must be entered before saving your new
password and will be your only means of resetting your
password. Choose a question only you can answer correctly.
- Select the Help box for a list of additional instructions and
information about your WGTC student email account.
- Always remember to Logout before closing your email.