Before registering, make note of the Course Reference Number (CRN) for each of the classes you wish to take. The CRN can be found on the Interactive Class Schedule.
- Log in to Self Service Banner by clicking Login on the top right of this page.
- Enter your User ID and PIN, then click “Login”.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the First-Time User Tutorial below.
- Click Student Services and Financial Aid tab.
- Click Registration.
- Click Add/Drop Classes. Select Term. Click the Submit button.
- Click Registration or Add/Drop Classes.
- Click Class Search, at the bottom of the screen, to search for available class offerings.
- Choose the Subject, Enter in the Course Number (if known), and choose Campus.
- Check the box (under Select) next to the course you wish to add. Scroll to bottom of Page. Click Register.
- Verify “Web Registered” with the current date displayed in the Status column of the Current Schedule. This will indicate that you have successfully registered for the course.
- You may add additional classes at any time during open registration by entering additional CRNs in the designated boxes then clicking the Submit Changes button. Be sure to print an updated schedule.
- You may also Drop classes at any time during open registration by selecting Drop Delete Web from the Action field and then clicking Submit.
Note: Please contact your advisor if you receive any errors during the registration process.
Who is My Advisor?
1. Select Student Services and Financial Aid
2. Select Student Records
3. Select View Student Information
4. Your Primary Advisor will be listed at bottom