The WGTC Foundation is a private, non-profit corporation that has been established to encourage, solicit, receive and administer gifts and bequests of property and funds for the benefit of the college and college activities. The Foundation is administered by a Board of Trustees made up of members of the community who have an interest in the college. The Board of Trustees of the WGTC Foundation meet six times per year.
Private gifts enable the Foundation and the College to work together to provide and support the best possible learning environment for our students. Individuals, corporations, foundations, and organizations who choose to invest in the Foundation have a number of giving opportunities:
- Donate equipment or supplies to support student training and education.
- Provide funds for scholarships that can be named after your business or family.
- Establish a memorial to recognize a loved one or friend.
- Establish an endowed named fund, creating a lasting legacy.
- Name West Georgia Technical College as a beneficiary in your will, insurance policy or trust.
- Establish charitable gift annuity naming West Georgia Technical College as the beneficiary.
Black Tie & Boots
To learn more about our famous Black Tie & Boots annual event, click here.