The West Georgia Technical College Mentor Connection Program servers to establish a connection between mentor and a student that will support self advocacy and guide a committed student to graduation. The Mentor Connection Program will provide positive connection to foster the creation of a safe, comfortable learning environment.
The WGTC Mentor Connection can offer you ...
- A network of faculty and staff mentors to support and
guide students through their WGTC experience.
- A program where students feel supported by college
personnel, comfortable and safe in a welcoming learning
environment, and challenged and rewarded by successfully
navigating the college process.
- A program that will support the acquisition of knowledge
and the journey to becoming life-long learners.
- Assist students into their transition
- Build students’ self-confidence
- Establish relationships between
staff/faculty and students.
• increase retention
• increase sense of community
- Support each student’s journey
towards self-reliance and graduation.
For more information
• Student Affairs
• Student Success Coordinator
Office Location: LaGrange West Campus - Office 905A
Office Phone: (706)756-4678
return to top