West Georgia Technical College graduation exercises are scheduled once per semester. Students should meet with their academic advisor before completing the graduation application.
Prior to graduation, each degree, diploma, or certificate student must:
- Submit a Graduation Application (for a degree or diploma) with the advisor's signature to the Registrar's Office. You can submit a printed copy or submit an online application.
- Achieve regular program admission status for the program.
- Complete all program curriculum requirements.
- Earn a graduation grade point average of 2.0 in their program of study.
- Be in good academic standing with West Georgia Technical College.
- Settle all financial obligations with West Georgia Technical College, including the $35 graduation fee.
- The Graduate Exit Exam will be held in November. The schedule for November will be posted soon.
A separate application and fee of $35 is required for each degree, diploma, or certificate. The graduation fee is nonrefundable and payable to the Business Office at the time a student submits an application for graduation. This fee will cover the cost of graduation activities and processing of the diploma or certificate. All questions concerning the graduation process should be directed to the Registrar's Office.
Students who are pursuing a degree or diploma program that has embedded certificates will NOT be required to pay the $35 fee for the embedded certificate.When all academic requirements and financial obligations are met, the student will receive his/her diploma or certificate through the U.S. mail.