GED Class Registration and Locations
To start your free GED® classes, select the location where you’d like to attend classes to find out dates and times for registration. WGTC Adult Education offers flexible schedules for morning, afternoon and evening classes.
GED® classes are free and open to anyone 16 years old and over.
If you are 18 or over, all you will need is a state-issued photo ID to get started. If you are 16 or 17, you will need a withdrawal form from your last high school, your ID, and a parent or guardian must attend the registration session with you.
GED Class Locations and Registration Dates
Registration dates and times vary according to county/site and time of year. Check back often for updated dates and changes.
- Carroll County – Carroll Campus
- Carroll County – Villa Rica
- Coweta County – Coweta Campus
- Coweta County – Central Education Center – Newnan
- Coweta County – Goodwill Center/Thomas Crossroads – Newnan
- Douglas County – Douglas Campus
- Haralson County – Murphy Campus
- Heard County – Franklin Site
- Meriwether County – Greenville Site
- Troup County – LaGrange Campus
- Troup County – Hogansville