Scheduled Exam Dates:
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Admission to West Georgia Technical College’s RN, LPN, Dental Hygiene, and Radiologic Technology Programs involve a competitive process. The process includes a standardized examination developed by ATI Testing who provides the TEAS Exam for students seeking admittance into these programs nationwide. Exam must be current within two (2) years of the program start date. A maximum of two attempts will be allowed per calendar year, with a minimum of 30 days between attempts.
The TEAS assessment is ONLY offered in an online format, to be taken at your home.
Creating an ATI Account:
All individuals preparing to take the TEAS test must create an ATI account. You may create an account by going to ATI’s website at www.atitesting.com and click on create a new account then follow the screen prompts. The testing site is West GA Tech TEAS. You only need to create an ATI account once. You will need your ATI username and password to take an online test. Please have this information with you at testing time.
There are technical requirements that your computer or laptop must meet. NO IPADS, TABLETS OR PHONES ARE TO BE USED! It is imperative that you read the information provided on your ATI account concerning your online assessment and installing the Proctorio online platform to be used.
To complete all the set-up requirements for Proctorio, you will be required to complete a dry-run assessment prior to your first proctored exam. You can complete the dry-run assessment without a proctor any time before your first proctored exam. You will access the dry-run assessment on the Test tab of their student account. We recommend that you take the dry run one or two days prior to your TEAS assessment in order to allow time to troubleshoot any issues. You should take the dry run assessment on the same device on which you will take the TEAS assessment.
Please note that you will receive an email from WGTC with information for your assessment, including your assessment ID, one week prior to your assessment date.
Preparing for the TEAS:
The following items are available for purchase at atitesting.com.
- Learning Strategies: Your Guide to Classroom and Test-Taking Success
- TEAS Pre-Test Study Manual
- TEAS Online Practice Assessments
- TEAS Transcripts
- No refunds. If you miss your exam you are considered a NO SHOW and you will have to reschedule and pay the full exam fee.
- The test begins promptly at the designated times listed for each session. Test session will be locked once test session begins so PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE!
- Please have your valid photo ID with you at testing time.
- Sign in at least ten minutes early.
- Have two #2 pencils.
- One sheet of scratch paper is allowed.
- No calculators are allowed, however there is a drop-down calculator embedded in the quiz tools on the exam.
- Test results will be available immediately upon completion of the exam.
- Test scores may only be interpreted by a Health Services representative.