Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergrads
As part our comprehensive education program for new students, West Georgia Technical College requires every newly admitted and returning student to complete Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergrads (SAPU).
This online courses will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
What is Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergrads (SAPU)?
This online program is a confidential course on healthy relationships, sexual violence, stalking and relationship violence to help you understand sexual assault and learn about consent.
How to Complete SAPU?
You are expected to complete SAPU. AlcoholEdu is optional, but strongly recommended to complete. You will receive an email notification from EverFi Higher Education with the courses around 4-5 weeks from start of the semester. To access these courses, please click on the assignments located within your student email notification. You do not have to complete the courses in one setting, you can stop and go at your own pace.
|Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergrads (SAPU)|
|Course Opening dates for each semester:||Fall – September 30 |
Spring – February 4
Summer – June 6
|Part 1 Due (passing score not required)||Fall- October 30|
Spring – March 4 Summer – July 6
|Part 2 Due||Fall – Nov 29 |
Spring – April 3
Summer- July 25
Before you begin, please remember:
- All students are required to complete SAPU
- All survey responses are confidential
- Each course will require about 45 minutes to complete
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities
- To avoid technical issues, please use a major web browser released in the past two years
- You may complete each course in multiple sittings
- Courses may include surveys to help personalize your experience
- Technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link in each course
If you have questions or need assistance with SAPU, please contact Student Life at email@example.com