If you are a first-time college student, here’s what to do:
- Apply online and pay the $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit an official high school or high school equivalency transcript.
- Take the Accuplacer placement test and/or submit ACT or SAT scores, or high school transcript with a final grade point average of 2.0.
Additional Testing Information
- Provide verification of lawful presence and documentation of residency to qualify for in-state tuition.
- Receive acceptance letter and final instructions from the WGTC Admissions Office.
- The application process for financial aid is separate.
- A transcript is official if it is delivered to WGTC (by mail or in person) in the same sealed envelope it was placed in by the issuing institution. Transcripts can also be sent using an approved, secure electronic transcript sending service.
- Students who graduated from a school outside the U.S. are required to submit an official evaluation of their transcript completed by an approved evaluation agency.