GED Testing and Pearson Vue
To register for the GED® exam, go to www.ged.com or call 1-877-EXAM-GED. Test dates are ongoing and can be accessed by logging into the registration site. If you experience any issues with the online registration or if you do not have access to a computer, then call 1-877-EXAM-GED. The GED exam has a total of four parts, and the cost of each part is $40, for a total of $160 to complete the full exam. You must pass all four subject areas to earn a GED credential.
Online GED Testing
- Available to take from home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Learn more and sign up at the Online GED Test website.
- You will need a computer, webcam, and reliable internet — no tablets or phones are allowed.
- Find the option best for you: In-Person GED v. Online GED comparison chart.
COVID-19 Testing Requirements in Georgia
One of the following forms is required each time you enter a testing center during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- TCSG COVID-19 Under-age Consent – Students 16 and 17 years of age are considered under-age and must have the consent of a parent or guardian to test.
- TCSG COVID-19 Waiver – Required for all test-takers 18 years and over.
All other test-takers, go to www.pearsonvue.com to schedule your exam.
Questions concerning Pearson VUE and GED testing can be found here.