Welcome! The West Georgia Technical College Foundation is supported and advised by a board of trustees made up of members of the community who serve as ambassadors for the college throughout its seven-county service area.
The WGTC Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established in 1988 to encourage, solicit, receive and administer gifts and bequests of property and funds for the benefit of the college and its students. Partnerships and gifts enable the foundation to support the best possible learning environment for our students.
Individuals, corporations, foundations, and organizations who choose to invest in the WGTC Foundation have a number of giving opportunities:
- Donate equipment or supplies to support student training and education.
- Provide funds for scholarships that can be named after your business or family.
- Establish a memorial to recognize a loved one or friend.
- Establish an endowed fund, creating a lasting legacy.
- Name West Georgia Technical College Foundation as a beneficiary in your will, insurance policy or trust
- Establish charitable gift annuity naming West Georgia Technical College Foundation as the beneficiary.
To learn more about how you can invest in WGTC Foundation, please contact Kelsey Jones, Executive Director, 404.807.2038 email@example.com