Transient Student

Students in good standing at another accredited institution may be permitted to enroll as a transient student on a space-available basis in order to complete work to be transferred back to the home institution.

  1. Apply online and pay the $25 non-refundable application fee.
  2. Present a transient letter from the home institution specifying the course(s) for which you are permitted to register.
  3. Provide verification of lawful presence and documentation of residency to qualify for in-state tuition.


NOTE: Transient students are not guaranteed registration into desired class(s), and a new transient letter is required for each term.