WGTC Department of Adult Education offers FREE GED test preparation, career exploration, workplace readiness training, and dual enrollment in our college program.
Our students have access to:
- Hybrid learning platform
- GED® Ready official practice test vouchers
- GED® testing scholarships (if you qualify)
- WGTC application fee waiver
- College and career guidance
- Resume preparation and mock interviews
- Employer referrals
- Computer literacy certifications
- Graduation ceremonies
- Integrated Education and Training (IET)
Classes are available throughout the community, Monday through Thursday.