The Adult Education program offers: GED preparation, career exploration, workplace readiness training, dual enrollment in college programs, links to employment opportunities and even paid work experiences for those who qualify.
Best of all, classes are available at no cost to you!
Our students have access to:
- GED Ready Practice Test vouchers
- GED testing scholarships
- College application fee waivers
- Guided support in financial aid and college application process
- Résumé preparation and mock interviews
- Employer referrals
- Computer literacy certifications
- GED graduation ceremonies
- Paid work experience
Classes are available throughout the community, Monday through Friday, morning, afternoon and evening, and distance learning options are available. Check out a registration near you to get started, call, toll-free, 1-855-500-GEDS for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.