English As A Second Language
FREE English classes are available for beginners as well as those working toward High School Equivalency attainment or college entrance. We can help you improve your reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills. Let us be part of your educational journey and help you obtain your goal.
Reservation by appointment only. Space is limited. Call (770) 838-3192 or one of the centers below to sign up.
Please arrive 10 minutes early with proper identification and plan to remain the entire session.
All students must have a valid government-issued ID to register. Types of ID may include
- Driver’s license
- Identification card issued by the United States
- Tribal identification card
- United States permanent resident card
- Alien registration receipt card
- Employment authorization document/photo
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Passport issued by another country (with appropriate VISA)