West Georgia Technical College graduation exercises are scheduled once per semester. Students should meet with their academic advisor before completing the graduation application.
Deadlines for Graduation Application
- Summer Graduation: Application due by March 1
- Fall Graduation: Application due by July 1
- Spring Graduation: Application due by October 1
Prior to graduation, each degree, diploma or certificate student must:
- Achieve regular program admission status for the program.
- Complete all program curriculum requirements.
- Earn a graduation grade point average of 2.0 in their program of study.
- Be in good academic standing with West Georgia Technical College.
- Submit a Graduation Application (for a degree, diploma or certificate)
- Settle all financial obligations with West Georgia Technical College, including the $40 graduation fee.
A separate application and fee of $40 is required for each degree, diploma or certificate. The graduation fee is nonrefundable and payable to the Business Office at the time a student submits an application for graduation. This fee will cover the cost of graduation activities and processing of the diploma or certificate.
Students who are pursuing a degree or diploma program that has embedded certificates will not be required to pay the $40 fee for the embedded certificate.
Submit a Graduation Application for degree, diploma, or certificate online (link below).