The mission of the West Georgia Technical College Career Services Department is to provide support to students, graduates and employers while creating a viable link between students and potential career sources.
Career Services is designed to assist students in preparing for the job search process and locating major-related employment upon graduation. Career Services maintains contact with the instructional staff and acts as a conduit for referrals. Students may access services such as individual career counseling, career workshops, assessments and online career resources at any time during their enrollment or after graduating.
Periodic follow-up surveys are conducted to obtain data from former students and employers. This data assists the college as it seeks to meet its training objectives. When contacted, former students and employers are urged to promptly return the completed materials.
The Career Services Jobweb is the primary resource for advertising available employment opportunities to students and alumni of West Georgia Technical College.
Get Connected with eRecruiting/Experience and the WGTC Job Web
- Jobweb login
- Click “Student” box on left of screen.
- Click “Sign Up” and follow instructions for completing your personal profile, uploading your resume and conducting a job search.
- Click “Submit” after carefully proofreading your profile.
- When applying for any position on the WGTC Job Web, follow the instructions in the description. You may only apply online if requested by the employer.
- Log on frequently to check for new opportunities.
Questions? Contact the manager of Career Services, 770-824-5245 or 706-756-4628 or email@example.com.