How do you get on a wait List?
* Please note that not all courses have a wait list.
- Log in to Self Service Banner by clicking Login on the top right of this page.
- Enter your User ID and PIN, then click “Login”.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the First-Time User Tutorial below.
- Click Student Services and Financial Aid tab.
- Click Registration.
- Click Add/Drop Classes and select Term.
- Click Class Search, at the bottom of the screen, to search for available class offerings.
- Select the Subject and then the Course Number and View Sections.
- If the class is C (Closed) you will not be able to register or add it to your worksheet from here. Make note of the CRN and then return back to the Add/Drop/Withdraw Classes screen.
- Place the CRN in the Add Classes Worksheet CRNs field and Submit Changes.
- This provides a drop down Action Field where you can choose None or Wait Listed, select Wait Listed and Submit Changes.
- The class will display on your Student Detail Schedule with a status of Wait Listed.
** More Information on the Wait List Procedures